Helpful Links to keep on hand:
- Using Waymaker - We recommend bookmarking this link to our support articles.*
- The Student Experience - Contains a complete student video playlist
Recommendation: Setting students up for success starting Week 1
- Review Succeeding with Waymaker Week 1 of the course
- Make an announcement in your LMS with this Student Video of Study Plan navigation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Xv4ZtgRLGThALebPI4tgxUrQQTISTwS
Please take the time during our first week of class to review the Succeeding with Waymaker module. To help with your studies, we have a on navigating the Study Plans: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Xv4ZtgRLGThALebPI4tgxUrQQTISTwS.
We would also like to remind you that your participation grade will be awarded once you have completed the Self Check inside the Dive In tiles. You will know that you have completed it successfully when you see a green checkmark ✅ and the word "Done." To ensure that you receive full credit, please refer to the video that guides you through the process.
Thank you and happy learning!
*Recommendation: Set up and check the Student Engagement Center frequently.
Watch this video for a walkthrough of setting up and using your Student Engagement center. Automated messages are sent to students on your behalf for students needing positive reinforcement or study tips. The same type of message will not go out to a student more than once every 2 weeks.
*At-risk students must be messaged by you from your Engagement Center tab.*
You can see student completion of Self Checks through the Student History view:
- You can identify and message at-risk students in need of Time-Sensitive Interventions.
*Recommendation: Use the data in Waymaker to help support you and your students.
You will have data available in the Study Plan, Student Engagement Center, and on Quizzes. This video gives a quick walkthrough of where to find this data.