What Are the Technical Requirements?
This course uses a set of digital course materials instead of a traditional textbook.
You can access all readings, videos, quizzes and other activities designed to help you remember what you learn right inside of your school’s Learning Management System (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Brightspace, or Moodle) – you do not need to purchase an additional physical textbook. Please check with your professor for information regarding payment for Waymaker. For this class, you will need a stable Internet connection, the right browser version, and information on where to get help.
Be sure to use one of the browsers listed below when using Waymaker:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Firefox (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
- If you’re not sure whether you are using the latest version, an easy way to check is to visit this website: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- Set your browser setting to allow cookies
Since Waymaker is integrated into your learning management system, your professor or local IT support team is your best first step for technical support to ensure the issues you might be experiencing are not related to course design or learning management system errors.
We suggest you open up a line of communication by contacting your instructor and/or your campus support for assistance and provide:
- a screenshot of your browser showing the error message or what happened on the screen when you encountered the issue
- a description of the issue
- the time you encountered it
- the details about your browser that you can find here: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
If you continue to experience issues, you can contact the Lumen Support team by navigating to support.lumenlearning.com and clicking on “Submit a request” in the upper right corner.