Ready to explore Lumen One and what's possible? This page houses videos that you can use to understand the "what and why" of Lumen One.
If you're looking for student videos, you can also visit this page: Student Getting Started Videos.
START HERE: Quick Start Videos
Are you ready to start teaching with Lumen One? Our Quick Start Video Series is designed to help you better understand how and why Lumen One was designed to support student success.
We recommend watching these videos at the start of the semester.
- Understanding the Student Journey
- Building Belonging from the Start (Introduce Yourself Assignment)
- Catching Up Without Calling Out (Readiness Check)
- Learning with Lumen One
- Fostering Active Learning (Apply Its)
- Supporting Students with Lumen One (Faculty Engagement Center)
- Understanding Grading and Assessments
- Using Lumen's Statistical Technology Tools
Understanding the Student Journey
Building Belonging from the Start (Introduce Yourself Assignment)
Helping Students Catch Up Without Feeling Called Out (The Readiness Check)
Learning with Lumen One (How Content is Designed)
Fostering Active Learning (Apply Its)
Supporting Students (Faculty Engagement Center)
Understanding Grading and Assessments
Using Lumen's Statistical Technology Tools
"How Do I?" Videos
This quick videos are designed to help you understand how to maximize Lumen One for instruction and student support.
Watch "How Do I:"
- Set Up Messaging
- Manage Quiz Attempts
- Use Data in My Faculty Engagement Center
- Add Additional Materials to My Course (Canvas)
- Add Additional Materials to My Course (D2L Brightspace)
- Add Additional Materials to My Course (Blackboard Ultra)
How Do I... Set Up Messaging?
How Do I... Manage Quiz Attempts?
How Do I... Use Data in my Faculty Engagement Center?
How Do I... Add Materials to My Lumen One Course? (Canvas)
How Do I... Add Materials to My Lumen One Course (Brightspace D2L)
How Do I... Add Materials to My Lumen One Course (Blackboard Ultra)