Quick Facts about Waymaker Integration
- Study Plan Self Check and Quiz links are external learning tools linking back to Lumen servers; the grades are passed back to the Brightspace gradebook.
- Assignments and Discussions are in Brightspace format and can be edited as other Brightspace content. They are not auto-graded.
- You cannot copy a Waymaker course from another LMS, such a Blackboard, into Brightspace; if you are using Brightspace for the first time, please request a new import file.
Moving Waymaker Content You Don’t Want to Use Right Away
- In the Table of Contents navigation sidebar view, scroll down to the bottom and choose Add a Module
- Type a descriptive name for the module and press ENTER
- Click into the module link on the sidebar, pull down the edit menu and select Hide from Users
- Navigate to the content item you wish to move
- For each item you want to move into the new module, pull down the Edit menu, choose Move To.
- Select the module you created as the destination and click the Move button; it will be moved to the module.
Deleting Waymaker Content - please be sure you don’t want to use this content!
Discussions and Assignments are in the native D2L formats, there are 2 steps to deletion:
- In the Content view of the course, pull down the edit menu for the Assignment or Discussion and select Delete Topic
- Select Permanently Delete
Managing Waymaker Content in Brightspace D2L