- You have a Blackboard course shell available.
- All of the assignments that you would like imported into Blackboard are created in OHM.
- You have created at least one assessment in your OHM course (this will be used to associate your course with Blackboard.)
1. Generate OHM Course Cartridge
From the home page of the Lumen OHM course:
- Go to “Export", located in the left dashboard of your course.
- Here is where you can export your entire course or select certain items to export. Once Blackboard is selected as your LMS, you can download the export package.
- We recommend that you select "Download Blackboard Cartridge", this will import the content as native Blackboard assessments and will not require the evaulation to be enabled.
- The Export package will download and can be found in your downloads folder or in your browser downloads.
2. Import Lumen OHM Course Cartridge into a Blackboard Course
2a. Follow these steps for Blackboard: (See Additional steps below for Blackboard Ultra)
From the home page of your course in Blackboard:
- Go to “Packages and Utilities,” and then “Import Package/View Logs”
- Click “Import Package”
- Select the export file from your computer, and click “Select All” to select all course materials. Then click “Submit.”
2b. Follow these steps for Blackboard Ultra:
From the home page of your course in Blackboard Ultra:
- Go to "Content" and then select the ellipsis on the right side of your screen.
- Select "Import Content".
- Select "Import Course Content". This will give you the option to upload your course package.
3. Establishing your identity in Lumen OHM through Blackboard
Now that the course is imported into Blackboard, you need to associate your OHM account to the imported course ID. In the imported content:
- Navigate to a graded assignment.
- Lumen OHM will populate a screen that prompts for you to login with your OHM credentials.
- Once OHM recognizes you as a user in Blackboard, you will be provided with a few options on how you would like this set up.
- If you have more than one courses in OHM, it may ask you to if you would like to create a copy of a different course.
- The first option is best if this is your first time using this Lumen OHM course. The second option may be preferrable if you have copied the course in your LMS and want your students records to show in a separate Lumen OHM course.
- Once you have made a selection, the OHM content will populate seamlessly in your Blackboard course shell.